About Me

My photo
college student, dreamer, and lover

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Live righteously.

I'm in a very motivation mood today. Maybe in part I finished my Independent Project for my psychology class that have been working on since the second week of semester. (AND I TURNED IT IN!)
I chose this song not only because I love it, but I love the message portrays. I feel like there is so much today that make people feel bad about themselves, but why? Everyone should know that no matter what anyone says they are amazing. Never let anyone tell you differently. 

mifflin.T-3days. 

What do you all think of my SAF hat? It even has a Fanny Pack on it. Yeah. Ragin' hardcore.



I'm gonna watch Glee. Haven't seen this episode yet and I heard it was good. Love Glee. Especially Cory Monteith. This is our engagement picture ;)



MM tall, and can sing, yeah. 


"It's often just enough to be with someone. 
You dont need to touch them. Not even talk. 
A feeling passes between you both. 
You're not alone."
-Marilyn Monroe



No comments:

Post a Comment