About Me

My photo
college student, dreamer, and lover

Monday, May 2, 2011

Yesterday marks history

Every day that passes is new history, but yesterday was monumental. Osama bin Laden has been found and killed. As happy as I was to hear this (just like every American) it is sad to know that someone could have lived their life with so much evil. I feel bad for him. He achieved happiness and satisfaction by murder and seeing sadness in others. One thing I find disturbing is having his picture all over the internet. No matter who he is, how many bad things he did, or how many people he murdered, no ones shot head should be all over the internet. 


Now on to lighter things. Mifflin was this weekend, or was it??? Hmm at least I have pictures to tell me what happened. Great seeing people from my hometown. Mifflin has to be the best day out of the year (other than my birthday and Christmas of course!). I love seeing people :)



last week of classes. WOOHOO! Not quite ready to go back home yet though. 

Comment and let me know what you think :)

‎"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

--Martin Luther King, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment