About Me

My photo
college student, dreamer, and lover

Monday, May 9, 2011

Dia de Madres

Today was Mothers' Day. I hope everyone took the time out of their day to tell their moms how much they mean to them. 

My mom and I :)

Finals. Suck. 
Although I haven't had any yet the thought of having to take one Tuesday is painful. I really don't understand the whole concept of exams anyways. Everyone right now is taking extra trips to the library pretending as though they have been there many times this semester. 
'
Only a few days left in Madison. I'm not ready to go back yet. I feel as though I really don't have much for me in Lakeville. Can someone please tell me why I decided to go back for the summer? Whatever, I'm going to make the most of it. Gotta find a way to have fun somehow, right?

My family finally got the new puppy though! So cute :) I am excited to go home to that. 

Ella is on the left. Tootsie on the right. haha. 


A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself to laugh with me, 
but never at me; 
to cry with me, but never because of me; 
to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. 
Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart.
-Leo Buscaglia


No comments:

Post a Comment